Re: Florida Legislation

THis is an excellent point.  I personally got out of the marine part of
the aquarium hobby because it was too expensive.  Not just the speicmens
either, but the equipment, food, dry goods, etc.  Had a nice reef running
for a couple of years too, until I had to sell it off.  Now I'm into
natives.  Not that it was a trade off.  I just wish I could afford both.

LM