Re: Need some help!

Have you considered aggression?  Also, I recommend starting with fresh
tank when starting with natives.  Clean everything and bleach anything
(1/4 bleach to 5 gal. water) you bring in from outside as decoration or
substrate.  Make sure all the bleach is removed and run the tank for a
couple of weeks before adding any fish.  If this is things you already
knew...never mind.

LM