Re: More questions on the Exotic Removal Program

"Petersons Field Guide to Freshwater Fishes" list several aquarium species
that have been introduced in various parts of the U.S.  These include
Green Swordtails, Platys (I think) and Weather Loaches to name a few.  Try
that out and see what you find.

LM