Re: More questions on the Exotic Removal Program

Josh,

	Be sure to check the status of the Zebras, both where you are, and
where they would be going. Many places they are on the OUTLAW list, no
possession for any purpose. All you can do with them is remove them from
any boat props, tanks, ect. These are dangerous critters in their own
right, as they are so easy to transport inadvertently, as you indicate.

Herb

--
The statements and opinions made by Herb Harris in the
foregoing message do not represent anyone else.

Follow-Ups: References: