From: stephen <stephen at itc_icl.ie>
To: robertrice at juno_com
Subject: Orangespot Sunfish.
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 14:55:27 +0100

--------------2BB7C9971A950D56F6AF5022

Robert,

I've read your articles on the Orangespot Sunfish (Lepomis Humilus) and
I would like to acquire some of these for a new tank I'm planning to
setup.

However as I am in Ireland Idon't know how easy it will be to come by
these fish - I probably will have to try and getthem via mail order.

Could you point me towards where I could get more details on ordering
this fish and what I would need to do prior to importing.

You help would be invaluable.

Stephen B. Young

sbyoung at tinet_ie
--------------2BB7C9971A950D56F6AF5022

begin:          vcard
fn:             Stephen Young
n:              Young;Stephen
org:            ICL ITC
adr:            ICL ITC;;South County Dublin Business Park,;Loepardstown,
Dublin 18;;;Ireland
email;internet: stephen at itc_icl.ie
tel;work:       + 353 1 2956644
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard

--------------2BB7C9971A950D56F6AF5022--

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]