Re: Rules for the list?

Welp.. I can't for the life of me find the txt file I saved the
"guidelens" in, so I'll have to write up whole new ones tommorrow. :)
Again, my answer to this post is: That'd be me.

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               nfc-request at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe' in
                                         the body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!