Re: Rules for the list?

I agree, stick to the topic, I am sorry I got side tracked.  I took what was
said personally and should not have done so.  I do have a lot to say about
fish (that subject being my main passion for 35 years) .  We should have a
destination set up for complaints of breaking the rules, if we don't then
rules wouldn't matter and we might end up with people arguing over things non
fishy.

Michael