Exotics referrals

For a list of definition of terms, whether there is agreement on this
definition or not, can be found at the url:
http://aquat1.ifas.ufl.edu/mcdef.html
This is an excellent site, and will link you to many other related
resources.

For a list of "exotic" nuisance species go to the url:
http://www.ansc.purdue.edu/sgnis/

For a link to National Biological Information Infrastructure (NBII):
http://biology.usgs.gov/
gives the USGS site index.

Under their National Programs you will find their Nonindigenous Aquatic
Species (NAS) information resource for the United States Geological
Survey at the url:
http://nas.er.usgs.gov/

Look under the fish selection, url will be:
http://nas.er.usgs.gov/fishes/fishes.htm

This site has a wealth of information of various types and index sorts.
Maybe somewhere in there is the answer to your question. :0)

At least in part perhaps. For the rest, fishing methods vary for the
species, as I'd not expect to catch ell in the same way as Oscars, but
who knows? May not want to catch ell anyway, but the point is what works
for some might not work for all, but could be worth a try, but since its
not likely I will get the chance to help with this effort directly, I'll
leave that to the "experts" there for comment.

Herb

--
The statements and opinions made by Herb Harris in the
foregoing message do not represent anyone else.