Re: Dealing with the real fish? problem

Just to add fuel to the fire before I quelch it, I believe in evolution but
it is a very shaky theory.  There are lots of things that just don't add up,
and we invent new terms like "inclusive fitness" to cover them.  If you
don't think there is any science behind creationism, well, do some serious
reading before making THAT leap of faith!  Evolution cannot be verified by
any controlled experiment or statistical test, either.  However, natural
selection CAN, and that is where a lot of people get confused and call the
two interchangable.

IMO, there is another theory which has yet to be given birth.  It will
explain things like "punctuated equilibrium" and all of the sub-theories we
have invented to explain away data which doesn't fit into the overall
picture.

Martin