Re: Dealing with the real fish? problem

Gentelmen this list is for discussion of Native Fish....the
Creation/evolution debate is held on other forums thiss is not one of
them please refer to private email for further discussion of this l
topic/......

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<

Check Out the Native Fish Conservany at NFC at actwin_com

On Sun, 28 Jun 1998 21:10:13 EDT Moontanman at aol_com writes:
>I'll still try to be nice, creationism is not science, it has no way
>of being
>put to the test it is simply a belief.  Evolution is science, it can
>be
>tested, it can quantified, and it does describe the way nature works
>accurately.  If you want to believe in something that is your right,
>but don't
>try to cloak it in pseudo science to make it look respectable.  If you
>are
>really a creationist why do you worry about pollution, and other
>environmental
>problems, God can fix it all with just a thought and you can get a new
>game.
>

>Michael

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: