National 4-H Council

   Here is the 4-H national website. If you look under the link are you into it,
you will find a US map with links to each states 4-H office and who to contact.
Everybody can pick there state and go from there. My state had 589 kids sign up
for aquatic science last year. That is quite a few contacts to get our message
out to.

http://www.fourhcouncil.edu/

  Bill F.
Title: National 4-H Council
Programs Are You Into It? National 4-H Center 4-H Stuff Press Center Get Involved What's New Who We Are What's New

Program
Programs
4-H Stuff
4-H Stuff
Press Page
Press Center

What's New
What's New
Are You Into It?
Are You Into It?

National 4-H Center 4-H Center

Volunteer Get Involved

Who We Are Who we Are

Click here if you were ever in 4-H!

[ Programs ] [ Are You Into It? ] [ 4-H Stuff ]
[ National 4-H Center ] [ Press ] [ Get Involved ]
[ What's New ] [ Who We Are ]

Thank you for visiting the National 4-H Council homepage.
If you would like to learn more about us or any of our activities, please contact us.
We welcome your comments and questions.

strausba at fourhcouncil_edu

It is important that you understand what the National 4-H Council website is all about. Be sure to take a minute to read the legal statements before you proceed. If you are 12 years old or under you must get your parents and click here. Press Release