Re:

Thanks Jeff I have posted the Flier and the application please forward it
electronically where appropriate. Save them as a text file and copy and
post at grocery stores , LFS, Tackle Shops...etc....

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<

Check Out the Native Fish Conservany at NFC at actwin_com

On Sat, 27 Jun 1998 17:56:49 -0500 "Kudzu" <Kudzu at airnet_net> writes:
>Robert I have more on my plate than I can handle now with what I am
>doing
>for my Church. Heck its nearly 4th of July and I still haven't even
>got my
>Chris Craft out of the boathouse yet!
>
>If you have some flyers I would be glad to drop some off at my local
>fish
>stores and maybe some of the Tackle shops ect. in my area. With my job
>drive a lot so that wouldn't take much effort. If you have something
>in a
>file in a Word Processor Program that I could print out I would be
>glad to
>do that too.
>
>Just let me know.
>
>Jeff <*\\><
>"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds
>on the heel that has crushed it" Mark Twain
>www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]