Re:

Robert I have more on my plate than I can handle now with what I am doing
for my Church. Heck its nearly 4th of July and I still haven't even got my
Chris Craft out of the boathouse yet!

If you have some flyers I would be glad to drop some off at my local fish
stores and maybe some of the Tackle shops ect. in my area. With my job I
drive a lot so that wouldn't take much effort. If you have something in a
file in a Word Processor Program that I could print out I would be glad to
do that too.

Just let me know.

Jeff <*\\><
"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds
on the heel that has crushed it" Mark Twain
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"