Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 09:17:34 +0000
From: Jay DeLong <jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov>
To: peter.unmack at asu_edu
Subject: Re: question

Hi Outback Pete.

If anyone wants to read my editorial steer them
to http://www.nanfa.org/editjayd.htm

Feel free to share that url with the nfc list.  I'm not looking for
publicity because I don't know much about the topic, but I had the
article reviewed by people, including a geneticist, and I think the
points are important.

Jay