Re: TIME TO GROW FOLKS !!!

Bill,

	Wonder if any 4H'er has ever entered an 'aquaculture' entry using
natives in an aquarium in a 4H contest like you sometimes see at county
fairs?
	Might be interesting. I have no familiarity with what is allowed by 4H
or these county fair exhibits, but would give exposure of the keeping of
native fish to a larger general sort of crowd, perhaps.
	Course this may already be happening other places, but I've never seen
it round these parts. But I'm not a fair goer usually anyway.

Herb

--
The statements and opinions made by Herb Harris in the
foregoing message do not represent anyone else.

Follow-Ups: References: