Re: TIME TO GROW FOLKS !!!

robert a rice wrote:

> Volunteering 101................
>
> We have had a great many folks ask to volunteer when they have joined the
> NFC.....So I ask you the veterans of a few months to consider doing  some
> regional activities....Put out applications and round up members in your
> area...Please limit your area to within a 1 hour drive to the largest
> city in your area....IE you live in the Chicago Suburb of Naperville make
> your region the chicago are only........
>
> soUND INTERESTING ? sPEAK UP...
>
> Robert Rice
>
> Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<
>
> Check Out the Native Fish Conservany at NFC at actwin_com

> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

       Here is something that might get things going. The next time you go
collecting take the kids from the aquatic science division of the 4H
with you. I am taking the ones from our county (about 10) on a creek stomp on
July 11. This will introduce them to the natives and the law abiding way to
catch them ( no dynamite this time). :-) Some of the parents are going also. If
I happen to have a few of our application in the truck, oh well. I have also
talked to some of the surrounding counties and they are interested in doing it
next year.

     Bill

Follow-Ups: References: