Keeping silversides (I'm addicted now!)

Well telling me that Silversides were hard to keep was more that I could
stand. I just collected about 18 more and have them in two separate tanks.
One is a 10 gallon that is fairly new and has lake water in it. (The same as
the fish came from) The other is a long established 30G planted tank.

After reading all the problems related to keeping them I realized that I
have a distinct advantage over most folks. Once I catch mine I only have to
transport them about 150 feet to my tanks. So I decided to try again and be
more careful in my handling of them and try to keep the stress as low as
possible.

Yes I am now hooked! Half of my tanks have natives in them now. Even decided
to use one in my living room so I could show folks what is in our river.

Jeff <*\\><
"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds
on the heel that has crushed it" Mark Twain
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"