Re: silversides & snakes

But what about those of us who like to 'live life on the edge'?  :)
Actually, I've talked to biologist who say that grabbing a large snapper
by the tail can injure them.  They suggest grabbing the top edge of the
shell directly behind the head...they can't reach you there either. I've
seen guys do it...it works.  I still ain't going near their business end,
pliers or no pliers.  Just call me wimpy!  (and I'll call you stumpy)  :)

Luke