Re: Chats on Sundays

I think the problem is that without me there, nobody much enjoys it ;-)

Seriously, it seems that I am destined to work every Sunday from now to the
end of eternity.  So if we could schedule for later in the PM (after the
Simpsons, and X-files, and whatever else makes people sign off  to go watch)
I could make it.  In most cases I am home between 8 and 9 pm (central time).
So if we can change the time that will help in my case.

Martin