Re: Fish Discussions...

Fabulous suggestion maybe the NFC could be responsible for making this
sugestion to Fish and Game Departments even to the point of having the NFC
(or similar organizations) be the sponsoring agency in order to obtain said
licenses.  The NFC would educate all those individuals who wish to
be sponsored about the Once Caught Never Released policy.