Re: Melanistic H. formosa

Norman,

I believe Robert Rice has mentioned here before that the H. formosa in the
European trade is almost exclusively the gold form. I downloaded an H.
formosa photograph from a fish wholesaler in the Czech Republic that could
hardly have been more unlike the H. formosa I'm now raising. I'd love to
have some of the gold form or the melanistic form, hence my original
message...although, alas, so far no luck.

Terry