Re: Dealing with the real fish? problem

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998 Moontanman at AOL_COM wrote:

> Do you plan to deal with fish that are classified as game fish because they
> are members of a certain family or genus but their adult size (less than 3")
> prevents them from really being game fish?

I don't understand your question here.  Fish that only grow to 3 inch are not
typically referred to as game fish.  Game fish tend to be associated with laws
relating to capture gear, size limits, bag limits, and closed seasons which
makes the legality of catching, keeping, and killing them more complicated.

Cheers
Peter Unmack