Re: Jackie <fishes2 at beaches_net>: Well I'll be!!!!!!!

Any seine less than 20 feet is legal mesh no small than 1/8 inch.........

Where are you located ? im in Navarre Jackies in Panama city...
Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<

Check Out the Native Fish Conservany at NFC at actwin_com

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998 12:18:01 GMT klaus.schoening at jungle_org (Segeberger)
writes:
>Heh I am up for it...but you know its illegal to use a seine in
>FL...never fear though .... since I collect largely by myself I have
>gotten really good with a dipnet..... when would be a good time to go
>collecting?
>-> I have been collecting natives for a long time (30 years off and
>on). At
>-> 51 years of age I drag my nephew along with me for acouple of years
>now
>-> he drags me.. I have wondered do other people like the darters like
>-> do?? Then I get my p.c. and the world shrinks and low and behold, I
>am
>-> not alone or nuts as my wife says. I have got round flyers, alot of
>-> different darters but find it hard to find good books on florida
>fishes.
>-> Like the darters. E-mail me sometime or come over and I'll show you
>some
>-> good sites in panama city. I do a lot of stuff (tanks and stands
>with
>-> ocea products in Navarre). So E me sometime and help me find other
>-> people that like this same stuff..
>-> Jackie Howell XXXXXXX

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]