Re: Quotas

Generally, quota problems are caused by abandoned e-mail accts.  That is,
someone had a (most likely free) account, and lost access, or forgot about
it.  Most places have a high quota, and generate aw arning message when
they get close.
I'll also generally wait two to three weeks and yell at them myself. :)

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               nfc-request at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe' in
                                         the body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!