Re: NFC talks with Florida Senator

Hello,

I just spent a half an hour speaaking with one of the Florida State
Senators. He called me because he had recieved a Flier forwaded bt
Someone and wanted to talk about recreational collecting, laws, fish
etc.....Bottom Line is he is Joining the nFC and has asked me to draft
some regulations that would insure recreational collected be protected by
Florida Law. Of course our input will be just that input that hopefully
will produce some positive legislation...

We also had a pleasant discussion about funding vehicals for non game
species work..... :) Will let folks know how it comes out......

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<

Check Out the Native Fish Conservany at NFC at actwin_com

Follow-Ups: References: