Breeders Club Donations....Melanistic Gambusia....Albino Bass

With things here in the NFC Mushrooming I'd like to add a hot little item
to the breeders club menu.....Melanistic Gambusia 4 individuals....

Apply to herb and remebr you get to keep 1/2 of all young produced so in
this case you should have a very easy to breed desirable species and
shoul;d support your hobby nicely...

We need to find out is the melanism dominant reccessve sex linked  Who

Also for you Sport Fish Fans I have been offered first crack at any
albino , blonde or melanistic fishes produced at a local hatchery details
to follow but in a typical year 6-10 show up in the 100,000's of  fish
produced..........VERY COOL SINGLE FISH TANK ....THESE WILL PROBABLY BE
AUCTION ITEMS......

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]