From: D. Martin Moore <archimedes at master_localink4.com>
To: nfc at actwin_com <nfc at actwin_com>
Date: Sunday, June 21, 1998 11:18 PM
Subject: Our website

Hello all,

I have done a fair amount of updating to the website this last week
(nothing too major), and now I need your help.  I need links to
articles on native fishes, or fish conservation topics.  The links
need to be to stable pages that won't go away in a week or a month.

And thanks to Tim and Herb, who have taken over the BP pages and
auction, which I doubt I could have kept up with!

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):
http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes