Re: Idea for Newbies?

Great Idea, Jeff!

	This fits right in with the Breeders Program, in our educational
mission, as one of the things we will be doing is providing useful
information on the native species of the various member's projects, both
internally and in various outreach programs. Certainly a "Beginner's
Guide" series would be a great thing to make available to new NFC
members upon request. Or even as a introductory offer perhaps.
	Sounds like we need to put in on the list of "todo" items.

Thanks,

Herb