Re: "Patrick Draves" <Draves at worldnet_att.net>: native fish

Luke,

Wrote to Pat late last nite, with an invitation to get on the list, much
as you did below.

Just don't know that I gave him the right sub<>ription info, as its been
a long while now since I got on the list. I'm sure if he tries to use
the info I gave him we will either see his posts, or Josh can tell me
what a klutz I am for handing out bogus info! ":)

Herb