Re: Fish ID (was: fish ID ideas?)

>Oh well guess we can't all be
> smart all the time huh? :-)
Even *I* make mistakes. :)  Occasionally.....

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               nfc-request at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe' in
                                         the body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Kudzu wrote:

> Well Duhhh! Why didn't I think of that?? The Tennessee was a flowing River
> before it was  dammed and the Lakes formed. Oh well guess we can't all be
> smart all the time huh? :-)
>
> Jeff <*\\><
> "Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds
> on the heel that has crushed it" Mark Twain
> www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"

Follow-Ups: References: