Re: H. formosa

Usually it is not a problem IF they have adequete food...In their case
they were a bit hungry Id put some mosquito larvae or frozen bloodworms
in there and things should settle down...So have the little red spots on
the dorsal fin showed up yet >>>?

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 15:45:10 -0500 Terry Mercer
<tmercer at wichita_infi.net> writes:
>Robert,
>
>The H. formosa arrived about three hours ago and they are all happily
>(?)
>swimming around in their new home. Have already had two fry (well, not
>me
>personally, but you get the idea!).
>
>Which brings me to my question: everything I read on H. formosa
>indicated
>that adults eating the fry was not a problem. However, I have one very
>active little male that consumed one fry in the twinkling of an eye,
>and
>chased the other back into the heavy Java Moss. Do you reckon this is
>result of the stress of shipping? Can I anticipate that he will settle
>down
>and become a more typical papa...or should I move him to another tank?
>
>Thanks again.
>
>Terry

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: