Re: mexican fish?WE Love em :)

CHAD AND ALL<

Mexico is a part of the North America. NFC was designed with
international expansion in mind that is why there is no
continental/country designation in the name. I look forward to the day we
have a active Mexican Chapter with its own news letter. When the NFC can
afford it we will use seed money to initiate foriegn chapters ...:) Alas
for now we are on the road to 10,000 members and financial clout. So yes
Mexico es un partido de la NFC.
Viva La Mexico Pisces :)
RR

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:48:08 -0500 Garfield
<Mastberc at ssu_southwest.msus.edu> writes:
>Hello all,
>	What is the NFC's stance on including mexican fish such as the
>goodieds.
>Most of them range from special concerns to extinct in the wild. I was
>just
>wondering because if they could/are/would be included in the NFC BP, I
>
>would be willing to donate some.
>
>Chad
>mastberc at ssu_southwest.msus.edu
>
>PS. Herb let me know if you got my BP REG

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]