BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com: Non-member submission from ["David E. Boruchowitz" <editor at tfh_com>] (fwd)

>Subject: BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com:    Non-member submission from ["David E.
Boruchowitz" <editor at tfh_com>]

Whoops! Sorry. I must be subscribed under another account.

>So what does "multiple nonexclusive rights" entitle one to?

>Mark Binkley
>Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
>mbinkley at earthling_net

It means we can use the photograph in our publications, but you can do
anything you want with it as well. We also indicate photographer credit
whenever the photo is used. Although there are some exceptions, generally a
photo doesn't get used very much--usually in one issue of the magazine and
in a book or two. About the only restriction I can envision on your use of
the photo after selling us nonexclusive rights would be that you could not
sell it to someone who wanted exclusive rights to it, but that would be
their restriction, obviously, not ours.

As for me personally, I have an editorial policy of avoiding reuse of a
photo if it can be avoided in any way.

Hope this clears it up!

David.

--