Re: corrupted e-mail

Daryl,

	Give me the senders time & id stamp on the messages, along with subject
line and reply to fields, and I can identify the message and forward it
to you if I recieved a copy.
	Basically need the expanded full header to see what message is what for
sure cause several with the same subuct line may have been sent.

Herb