Re: Ideas

robert a rice wrote:

> Bill,
>
> A question for you .How are all the aquarium societyis contacted ?
> We
> could do a mass mailing of the flier to them if it would be
> practical....Let me know we also have the text version avaliable....

> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

     A good place to start is at the Federation of American Aquarium
Societys (FAAS).  They have a list of members and there email
addresses. Some others are the Krib and Aquaricentral.

   Bill
Title: F.A.A.S. Homepage

F.A.A.S. online

Federation of American Aquarium Societies

Welcome to the Federation of American Aquarium Societies Web Page.

We will have a listing for all member clubs with a contact. We hope, that if you are not already a member of a club, you will find one in your areato join.

There is also a listing of Conventions, Shows and Auctions, again with a contact.

We are planning on having a few articles from back issues of The FR, our bi-monthly journal included in the site from time to time.

Important legislation which could effect the hobby will be listed to-gether with information on who to contact.

There is even a listing of all the FAAS Directors and Committee Chairs, with E-Mail addresses where applicable.

If you belong to a FAAS member club you can arrange to have your event listed by contacting our Editor, Marge Anderson. If you are not a member of FAAS maybe you should consider joining! If you wish Membership information please contact Hedy Padgett.

Leighton A. Irwin, President

Fedration of American Aquarium Societies

Site Hosted By Tom's Place

Last updated 6-12-1998