Re: Taking it to the store

For laughs I picked up some "triops" at my local pet store a few months ago.
They are actually quite amazing.  If you remove the water from the tank and let
the substrate dry out for a couple of months, you can fill the tank with water
and have a whole new colony.

 > > > Ooh, you want to be careful.  Local wildlife
and parks officials might

--

Follow-Ups: References: