Ergasilus

Ergasilus outbreak!  Run for you lives!

I've found these parasitic copepods on some sunfish and want to kill them
dead!  My Aquatic Pathobiology notebook suggests three possible treatments
for crustacean parasites:

Ammonium chloride, 1g/L, 4 hr bath, (does not kill eggs)

Masoten (neguvon), 0.25 mg/L, two applications at weekly intervals

NaCl, 3-5%, 30-60 sec dip

Does anyone have any further recommendations or experience with this?  Does
anyone know where to get Masoten (neguvon)?

Thank you.

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.