Re: Anyone Know a good fish?

Herb,
I've got some good articles from back issues of FAMA and American Currents
I could send you some copies.  The American Killifish Association is a
great source for eggs (right now I am trying to get up and running with
some of these species).  NANFA has a trading post and they might have
someone who is willing to supply eggs. I'm not sure what other eggs are
viable for this idea.  Some darter eggs might be a possibility, almost all
killies would work.

Dave

----------
> From: Herb Harris <top_side at geocities_com>
> To: nfc at actwin_com
> Subject: Re: Anyone Know a good fish?
> Date: Sunday, June 07, 1998 10:13 PM
>
> Thanks Dave,
>
> 	Got any references handy that I could check into life history? Also, if
> you can, egg sources would be nice as well. I'd like to see about other
> specie types as well that might do for this sort of thing, any others
> you can suggest?
>
> Herb Harris
>
> The Halls wrote:
> >
> > Herb,
> >
> > Lucania goodei and parva, Flagfish, Sheepshead minnow,  Adinia xenica,
are
> > all good candidates as for as NA killies go.
> >
> > Dave Hall

> > > From: Herb Harris <top_side at geocities_com>
> > > To: nfc at actwin_com
> > > Subject: Anyone Know a good fish?
> > > Date: Sunday, June 07, 1998 6:08 PM
> > >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > >       Thinking about fish eggs. Shipping them. For "starter" setups
and
> > > "free" offers. Killie folks do it all the time to "evangilize" with.
Any