Club auction

   To All,

    Our aquarium club is having a show and auction in
September and was wondering if the ERP would consider
sending a large box of fish up about 2 or 3 wks before the
auction. I have several tanks that are empty and could be
setup as holding tanks until the auction. The fish would
beentered and auctioned off under the NFC name. The check
and how much each fish brought would be sent to who ever is
handling the money for the NFC. The club has a 30/70 split
with 70%
going to the seller. We usually buyers from several states
and they are always looking for something different for
their tanks. This is just an idea for now. What do the rest
of you think?

      A fish addict,
          Bill