Re: Anyone Know a good fish?

Hi Luke,

	Would these be easy to raise? Looking for something that might serve to
be used to "introduce" folks to the keeping of natives, so may go to
"newbies" to the aquarium hobby. Sort of want to keep it simple for
them.
	I know the smaller native catfish I have are SUPER easy to care for,
just watch what ya put in the tank with them, if ya want to keep it! :)

Herb

mcclurg luke e wrote:

> Just a 'guess'.  How would some of the Madtoms do?  I know larger species
> of catfish take several days to hatch.
>
> On Sun, 7 Jun 1998, Herb Harris wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> >       Thinking about fish eggs. Shipping them. For "starter" setups and
> > "free" offers. Killie folks do it all the time to "evangilize" with. Any
> > of the NA fish that we deal with good candidates for this sort of thing?
> > Egg needs some "shelf life", say at least 3 days before hatching.
> >       Anyone know a good fish?
> >
> > Herb

Follow-Ups: References: