WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!!!

Hi all,

	OUCH! My head hurts! Too much hat changing, I suppose.

	Let me take up your time for a few moments to say I heartily agree with
Robert here, we need volunteers. Too many different colored hats ain't
good at the ball game, folks, at least not for one player on the same
team.

	I certainly want to serve NFC in any capacity that I may, but to be
honest, even I get a bit confused just what hat I am wearing at any one
time, and I'm sure this is leading us nowhere quickly.

	What I mean is this: One time I'm asked about "high" level policy
decisions (shipping for instance), that should in my opinion be the
purview of a higher level planner than a program administrator. Sure,
ask about how the breeders program will fit our program into the "NFC
Shipping Policy" as set higher up, but to expect that I should do this
for ALL NFC programs, well sort of puts me in a different role than
breeders program administrator.

	I went there, and am sorry I did. I apologize to Robert for this, and
to the membership especially. Ditto for the "sales team" idea, and all
its implications. Too big a hat on too small a head. :)

	Robert does provide a solution for this, we need volunteers! I appeal
to whomever wants to serve, this is the time to step forward, so we can
keep the momentum on a positive upswing in ALL NFC programs.
	In the case of the Exotics Removal Team leader, I have made a
recommendation to Robert of my "candidate", though it may be premature,
but I sincerely believe this is the person for the job.
	In the case of the Auction administrator, anyone that feels qualified
may apply! :)

	Help keep the administration of ALL NFC programs running smoothly,
let's make it simple for everyone, consider what you can contribute.

	As for me, I fully intend, and will give it my wholehearted best
effort, to do one job well, but not several poorly, as I'm afraid will
be the case - try as I might to do otherwise. I will stand in the gap
till others find the time and personal resources to take these other
programs. I am, however, somewhat reluctant to charge out ahead on new
directions of endeavor for these programs, as they really need someone
else with the time and personal resources to be leading them onto the
new ground they should be breaking.

Thanks for your time.

Herb Harris