Re: Tennessee River fish

----------
> From: Kudzu <Kudzu at airnet_net>
> To: nfc at actwin_com
> Subject: Tennessee River fish
> Date: Sunday, June 07, 1998 7:43 PM
>
> I have been on the lurking on the list about a week now. I have been
> thinking about keeping native fish for some time and just stumbled on the
> list. Sounded like a place to get my questions answered.
>
> BTW I am like someone else posted trying to decide between killies and
> natives too.

Why not try both... I bet the blackstripe or blackspotted topminnow and the
northern studfish live in your area both are interesting fish... try  the
Atlas of North American Freshwater Fishes by Lee, et al. published by the
North Carolina State Natural Museum ... check your library...you might try
the TN state fish and game to see if they publish Fishes of TN