Re: Sales/Marketing/Follow-through

I would have to agree with this.  At least in part.  There are some 'bad
eggs' out there.  There are however, some very dedicated people in to the
natives.  I would recommend you keep trying.  If you find someone who
doesn't deal fairly, let others know about it.

 If you live in Wichita, KS  drop me an e-mail.  I live in Topeka, Ks and
am always looking for people to go collecting with.  We could probably
find some very good species in the Wichita area...which aren't found
further north.  Let me know.

Luke McClurg