Article Needed

Hi all,

	If anyone has an "article" about the suitabilty of "wild" caught fish
verses "store bought", I'd be happy to use this as an educational tool
by setting up a web page for it, with a link from the auction homepage,
much as I have done for Mark Binkley's "Non Release Information" (his
post about why its important to not release captive fish). This may be
another way to help overcome the "negatives" that some people have about
wild fish stock.

Thanks,

Herb
--
Native Fish Conservancy
You are invited to visit our new webpage:

NFC eAuction homepage:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/nfcfisheauction/
NFC eAuction Details page:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/eAdetails/
To check current High Bid Information:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/highbids/

or email
nfc_fish_eauction at usa_net
with Inquiry as the subject line for Details,
or High Bid Question as the subject line for bid info.

Follow-Ups: References: