Re: June 6th Auction 1 update

Hi Josh,

	Looks like we may be on to something with the lot size being a problem.
The few people I spoke to about the auction by phone and email more or
less had the same to say when they were interested. Three was what a
couple of people would try if available, but no more than four from
anyone. These weren't firm commitments, just "maybe you should try" type
ideas.
	Also, a problem with these fish in one person's mind were unknown
diseases and parasites they may be carrying. I suggested a quarantine
tank, as I use for all new introductions of any sort, but she would have
none of it. Didn't want to spoil her quarantine tank! O well.

Herb

--
Native Fish Conservancy
You are invited to visit our new webpage:

NFC eAuction homepage:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/nfcfisheauction/
NFC eAuction Details page:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/eAdetails/
To check current High Bid Information:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/highbids/

or email
nfc_fish_eauction at usa_net
with Inquiry as the subject line for Details,
or High Bid Question as the subject line for bid info.

Follow-Ups: References: