Re: June 6th Auction 1 update

I talked to a few people who were interested in getting htem.  However,
they weren't interested in getting the full lot...  I agree with, Terry
was it?, who posted earlier that the relatively large lot sizes are a
downside.  Two people I talked towere interested in getting three of
them,but, unfortunately, don't live near enough to each other to bid
jointly.

On Sat, 6 Jun 1998, Herb Harris wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> 	I want to once again thank those folks that have sent words of
> encouragement concerning our auction and other matters.
>
> 	We have had no bids placed for the "lot 1" of 12 Jewel Cichlids as yet.
>
> 	Again, I ask that you consider taking the time to contact anyone you
> know that might be interested in these fish, and let them know about the
> auction, and whatever else you may be able to do to make this a
> successful event.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Herb Harris
>
> --