Re: NFC get 12 article deal in TFH

<<  I need photographers willing to give TFH unlimited use of their photos(
 yes I know it is not normally how it is done)>>

It's one thing to provide unlimited use, but do NOT under ANY circumstances
sign anything that signs copyright over to TFH or includes the words FOR HIRE.
If you do so, TFH may actually OWN the images and you, the photographer, will
lose the rights to your own photos.

So give them unlimited use rights, but don't sign anything that gives away
anything else.