WE NEED VOLUNTEERS Re: Exotics Removal Team setup

Herb and all,

To keep it simple I think we should say each fish is worth a point...Each
fish donated not removed...then we can run a general store of sorts from
donated items or give gift certificates from equipment
manufactures.....the ERT along with the Breeders club will ultimatly lead
to regional activities if encouraged.....

I see a serious upside when sport fishermen join the exotic removal team
and fly fish for Tilapia :)

We might want to hold off on the auction a bit until the flier hits this
month then membership will increase dramaticly 2,000 plus were sent out

We have 3 very important jobs in the next 6 months

1.GET MEMBERS WITHOUT MEMBERSHIP IN 1,000 NO ONE WILL TAKE US SERIOUSLY

2.GET FUNDING AVENUES STARRTED.... THESE AUCTIONS , DONATIONS ETC...ARE
JUST THE BEGGINIING WE NEED REAL MONEY TO FUND THESE WORTHWHILE PROJECTS

3. WE NEED PEOPLE TO CATCH THE VISION AND PASS IT ON..........

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]