Additional donation.....4 hours of RR's collecting....NO shipping charge !!!!

In addition to the excellent aquarium hardwaRE being auctioned off this
month at the NFC I'll add my time/skill  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres what I will donate  for the upcoming auction 1/2 of my next
collecting trip up to 50 fish and I'll pay the
shipping/postage....Typical species would include l. ommatta, ellasomas,
dollar sunfish, various killies and allways odd ball single species like
redfin pickerel, sirens,
SOUND INTERESTING......Strike a chord anywhere !