[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

State agencies and contacts

A little while ago we had a discussion on who to deal with in Arkansas
concerning a program to raise, sell, distribute, etc... native fish.  I did a
little digging and found out that there is a person in each state who is
considered a primary contact for aquaculture enterprises and who will help
people and companies establish such enterprises.  This would be the person to
talk to first and enlist in helping get through the regulatory chasm.  For
Arkansas, the person is:

Ted McNulty
Development and Finance Authority
100 Main St., Suite 200
Little Rock, AR  72203
(501) 682-5849

The above information was provided by the National Agricultural Library and
the National Association of State Aquaculture Coordinators.

<<** Larry **>>